marți, 30 aprilie 2013

This goes out to everyone..






So please forgive me for all the times i`ve called in the middle of the night, freaking out
So please forgive me for all the times i`ve sent you text messages in the braking dawn of morning
So please forgive me for all the times i`ve asked for more time
So please forgive me for all the time i was wishing patiently for you to be a part of my life
So please forgive me for all the times i went all clingy on you
So please forgive me for expecting so much of you and who you are
So please forgive me for not being able to do more
And please forgive me for breaking down at times, for all the mistakes i`ve done that made you feel uncomfortable, for being ridiculous and clumsy at times
Please forgive me for not knowing how to cook or even make a decent coffee.
Please forgive me for all the wrong things i`ve said
Please forgive me for freaking out at all the fucked up things you`ve done and for all the "revengey" messages i`ve ever sent.
Forgive me for my awkwardness
So please forgive me even for this blog entry.

And for not being sure of anything about myself or my life but my feelings for you.

"So if you are feeling lonely, don`t." There`s surely someone in the world who`d wish for a world of nothing else but being with you, no matter who you are, or where you are, or what you`ve done.
It`s just that it so goes, that we seldom look at those people as a "desire" of our own. And it comes hard to let go of something.. or someone we can no longer have and maybe go in the path of something or someone that actually wants US!

"So if you are feeling lonely, don`t." :)











Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu